Amazon Wish Lists
Amazon Wish Lists allow The Villages to identify specific items needed by our many programs, including Foster Care, Kinship Care, Healthy Families, Older Youth Services and more. Depending on the need and season, different lists will be available. If your organization would like to host an Amazon Wish List Donation Drive, please contact our Community Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: The Villages has several offices throughout the state of Indiana. Although Amazon Wish List donations are sent to the Indianapolis office, the items are distributed to all locations. If you would like a donation to go to a particular office, please indicate in the gift message.
The following lists are of highest priority at this time.
We are thankful for the generous spirit of the organizations that wish to host donation drives for The Villages’ children and families. Donation drives that are most beneficial include:
- Back to School Drive: A backpack and school supplies cost approximately $125 per child. Help families ensure their child is prepared for the new school year. Download the School Supply Drive Tool Kit.
- Diaper Drive: Diapers of all sizes are The Villages largest and ongoing need. Download our 2022 Diaper Day Tool Kit to get started.
- Baby Shower: Our Healthy Families, foster care, and other family services programs are in constant need of all baby essentials, including diapers, wipes, formula, clothing, sensory toys, and swaddle blankets. Download our Baby Shower Tool Kit.
- Gift Card Drive: Gift cards to major retailers, restaurants, and gas stations are needed by all of The Villages programs.
- Hygiene Product Drive: Toothpaste and toothbrush, hairbrush and comb, shampoo and conditioner, body wash, deodorant, raisers, shaving cream, and moisturizer are needed items for children and older youth.
- Household Items: Older youth who have aged out of foster care need items for independent living – cleaning and paper supplies, bedding, kitchen utensils and small appliances, furniture, and other household items.
For further information about hosting a donation drive please contact your local office.
The Village Shoppe
The Village Shoppe is a dedicated space where our staff from across the state can access necessary items for emergent and new client needs. It is also a place where our clients can “shop” for what they like and need most. This resource space creates the opportunity for foster parents to say “yes” to caring for more children in their home; provides support to a Grandmother who is raising her three grandchildren; and presents a moment of dignity and joy to older youth who can personally select items that reflect who they are.
Donations of the following NEW items are welcomed:
- Diapers, wipes, formula (Gerber Good Start preferred) & other baby essentials
- Toiletry & hygiene products (deodorant, razors, body wash, feminine products, shampoo & conditioner, moisturizer, toothpaste, etc.)
- Socks and underwear
- Clothing, shoes, and coats (accept some gently used)
- Handbags, jewelry, and other accessories (accept some gently used)
- Books, toys, games, puzzles, arts & crafts for all ages
- School supplies
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Blankets and throws
Please note: For the health and safety of the children and families we serve certain USED ITEMS CANNOT BE ACCEPTED: cribs, mattresses, pillows, car seats, stained or torn clothing, used undergarments or socks, opened toiletries, or items from a smoking home.
Why not shop the same great items and prices while also donating to The Villages every time you make a purchase from Amazon? The Villages receives 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases every time you shop through AmazonSmile. Click on this link to choose The Villages of Indiana as your preferred charity.