Volunteer with The Villages
Due to COVID-19 and the risk of exposure, our offices are operating at minimal capacity. We are unable to accept any volunteers at this time. Please check back for updates on this page or sign up for our e-newsletter (at the bottom of this page) to stay up-to-date.
Volunteers play a significant and valuable role in supporting the children and families served by The Villages. Our greatest need is for reliable and regularly available volunteers to assist us in carrying out our mission, statewide.
- Childcare during trainings and support groups.
- Clerical support.
- Donation sorting and organization.
- Holiday gift collection and sorting.
- Special events.
General Volunteer Requirements:
- Volunteers working with children must be at least 18 years old.
- These volunteers will also be required to complete multiple background checks, including fingerprinting, a physical and complete training.
- We are unable to accommodate or create one-time or special project opportunities. This includes, but not limited to, student service projects, fulfillment of service hours, court-ordered or alternative sentencing programs.
- To protect the privacy of those we serve, all volunteers must adhere and agree to our Volunteer Confidentiality Statement.
Should you wish to volunteer on a regular basis for any of these opportunities, please contact Krista Hays, Community Engagement Manager, at KHays@villages.org or 317-775-6500 to learn more.