The Villages Advisory Council has teamed up with Brain Bash Trivia to bring an exciting game of general knowledge trivia and fun all while supporting the important mission of The Villages.
Friday, November 6 at 7:30 PM EST
$50 per Team
(no maximum number of teammates)
$100 Cash Prize!
Register by October 26th and receive a special something from The Villages!
REGISTERED TEAMS: Purchase Cheats Here
The Villages Advisory Council
The Advisory Council is a hardworking group of young professionals who have hearts and passion for all children served by The Villages and is working to build financial and in-kind resources for their special “Fund a Need Initiative”. This fund goes above and beyond fulfilling the basic needs of children and families by enriching their lives and becoming their safety net.
By joining us on Friday, November 6th you are becoming a difference maker in the lives of the nearly 11,000 vulnerable children we serve every year…
- helping provide a bike and helmet for a child to play and learn during the summer
- covering the cost of The Villages Healthy Families Program graduation, honoring and celebrating the accomplishments of the graduating families
- supporting kinship caregivers by providing new school uniforms for the children in their home
- providing dinner for the entire family, while foster parents participate in important monthly trainings
- and impacting the lives of so many more.
Our Deepest Thanks To:
TRIVIA ROUND SPONSORS
Round 1: Shital Patel, Board of Directors
Round 2: Stifel – Kevin Schmidt, Board of Directors, and John Schmidt, Advisory Council
Round 3: Kelly Lavin, former Board of Directors
Round 4: Drew Abren
Round 5: Sharon and Steve Pierce
TRIVIA HOST & LEAD
Brain Bash Trivia
TRIVIA EVENT CHAIR & ADVISORY COUNCIL MEMBER
TRIVIA PLANNING COMMITTEE
Brittany Bayles, Samantha Burke, Sarah Cline, Scott Collins, Grace Godfrey, Krista Hays, Jenna Phillips, Kristin Seward, Kate Sudduth