Your fundraising matters!
This annual family-friendly run/walk not only honors Matt Breman for the work he did for child abuse prevention, but it allows Prevent Child Abuse Indiana to continue their FREE educational programs for the next 45 years and beyond. Program like;
- Nurturing Fathers
- Safe Tots and Safe Sleep
- Bullying Prevention
- Prevention Council Training
- Human Trafficking: Myths and Realities
- Child Abuse 101 & 102
Steps to Becoming a Top Fundraiser 4Kids:
- Register for the race. If you are already registered go to your Fundraising Center to create a personalized fundraising page. Customize with photos, a personal story, or even a video message. For detailed instructions on how to use your Fundraising Center, simply download: Your Fundraising Center Tips for a step-by-step guide.
- Share your fundraising page with friends and family through email and social media.
- Win a prize either by raising the most money OR by having the highest number of donors to your fundraiser! Winners will be announced at the event. (You do not need to be present to win.)