Your fundraising matters!
This annual family-friendly run/walk not only honors Matt Breman for the work he did for child abuse prevention, but it allows Prevent Child Abuse Indiana to continue their FREE educational programs, such as:
- Nurturing Fathers
- Safe Tots
- Safe Sleep
- Bullying Prevention
- Prevention Council Training
- Stewards of Children
- Human Trafficking: Myths and Realities
- Child Abuse 101 & 102
Steps to Becoming a Top Fundraiser 4Kids:
- To get started, register for the race. If you are already registered go straight to your Fundraising Center to create a personalized fundraising page. Customize your fundraising page with photos, a personal story, or even a video message. For detailed instructions on how to use your Fundraising Center, simply download: Your Fundraising Center Tips for a step-by-step guide on how to get started.
- Share your fundraising page with friends and family through email and social media!
- Win a prize either by raising the most money OR by having the highest number of donors to your fundraiser! Winners will be announced at the event (do not need to be present to win).