UPDATED DAILY: COVID-19 Announcements
Here you’ll find relevant information about services and programs at The Villages as it relates to COVID-19. It will be updated frequently, along with our Facebook page.
Please understand that effective Wednesday, March 25th at 12:00pm ALL Villages offices will in closed. However, all work will continue to be completed remotely, including the answering of main line phone numbers. If you need to reach your local office, all contact information can be found here.
Volunteer requests and in-kind donations are not currently being accepted. We are currently accepting monetary donations to help support our foster families, Healthy Families, older youth, kinship families, and Prevent Child Abuse Indiana programs during this unprecedented time.
The following Villages events have been cancelled or postponed:
- For information about Info Session please call or email Caleb Branam at 812-332-1245 or email@example.com.
- April RAPT Foster Parent Trainings will be virtual (Zoom link will be sent after registration)
- Fort Wayne
- Info Session for April 6th is cancelled.
- Support Group for April 13th is virtual.
- Foster Parent Trainings in April are virtual.
- April Info Session cancelled
- Terre Haute
Special Event Cancellations
- National Child Abuse Prevention Month Kickoff at The Indiana Statehouse on Thursday, April 2nd
- Elkhart’s 3rd Annual Trivia Night and Silent Auction on Saturday, April 25th
- Matt Breman Run 4Kids on Saturday, April 25th is now part of our virtual event on Wednesday, April 1st
A Message from The Villages President and CEO
Read a special message from Sharon Pierce, President & CEO of The Villages, about our services and programs relating to the COVID-19 crisis here.
The latest updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention can be found here.
The latest updates from the Indiana Department of Health are here.