Join an Adoption Support Group
Because we recognize that being on an adoption journey can be a positive, yet challenging experience, we offer support groups throughout the state. Support groups provide a safe and non-judgmental place to connect with other adoptive parents experiencing similar challenges and successes. Villages support groups are facilitated by staff members with guest speakers on occasion.
Consider joining our Villages Adoption Support Group on Facebook. This closed, secure group is a safe place to ask questions and gain support from other adoptive parents and Villages staff.
We are now offering statewide virtual support groups. Any adoptive parent, regardless of where you live in the state, can register for our Statewide Virtual Support Groups. See below for specific times and who to contact.
Terre Haute In-person Support Group for Moms Meets twice a month at The Villages office, 1400 E. Pugh Dr. #6, Terre Haute, IN
- 2nd Wednesday of each month at 9:00 AM EST with breakfast.
- 4th Wednesday of each month at 12:00 PM EST with lunch.
RSVP to Danielle Amerman at 812-238-8700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Support Groups
- Virtual Adoption Support Group for Teens (13-18) Meets every other Tuesday from 4:30 to 5:30 PM CST. For more information, please contact Gayle Podowski at GPodowski@villages.org
- Virtual Adoptive Parent Support Group Meets the 3rd Thursday of each month at 6:00 PM EST. For more information email email@example.com.
- Virtual Adoptive Parent Support Group Meets the 4th Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM EST. For more information email Tiffany Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or Taylor Dore at email@example.com.
- Virtual Adoptive Parent Support Group Meets the 4th Monday of each month from 6:30 to 8:00 PM CST. For more information contact Gayle Podowski at GPodowski@villages.org.
- Mondays with Margaret. A virtual support group via Facebook. This support group meets monthly. The link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/2735226416521432. For more information about this group contact Margaret Abrell at firstname.lastname@example.org