Work that Changes Lives
At The Villages, the work we do doesn’t just change the lives of our children and families—it changes our own. Each of our over 300 staff members feels fortunate to be a part of our mission to prevent child abuse, find stable and loving homes for youth, and support families throughout Indiana.
Some of the benefits of working at The Villages include:
- HSA health plan, with low premiums and employer contributions
- Employer subsidized dental and vision insurance
- Voluntary benefits including life, accident, and critical illness insurance
- 100% employer paid long- and short-term disability
- 5% retirement contribution match
- Flexible work environment
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
If you’d like to make a difference, and work in a team-oriented culture that values mutual respect, cultural competence, and making a difference in the lives of children and families, then The Villages is the place for you. View our open positions below.