Ways you can help
There are numerous ways to support The Villages' children:
If you're interested in brightening The Villages' children's spirits at anytime throughout the year, call 800-874-6880 or for more information, contact Katee Franson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adopt a family and shop for items on their wish list.
- Shop for items on one child's wish list.
- Make a charitable gift to The Villages Foundation.
- Conduct a toy or book drive for The Villages' children.
- Collect infant clothing and supplies for families with newborns.
- Provide non-perishable food and household goods for children aging out of foster care and living independently.
- Facilitate pick up and delivery of toys and gifts to The Villages' office.
- Wrap gifts at The Villages' office, the first two weeks in December.
- Transport gifts from The Villages to special holiday parties in mid December.
- Volunteer to distribute gifts and provide help with the holiday parties in mid December.
- Volunteer to distribute gifts and provide general help with the Kinship Care Holiday Celebration.