"Adoption is often referred to as 'the loving option'...in its purest form, it is the ultimate act of love from a birth mother to her child."
-Love Stories, Adoption Associates, Inc.
The Villages is a fully accredited family services agency, offering professional, confidential and comprehensive adoption services to women with unplanned pregnancies. We are committed to assisting all members of the adoption triad: the birth parent, the child and the adoptive parents.
We can help provide:
Creating Your Adoption Plan
- Information, support and assistance in making the adoption decision
- Education about adoption and the selection of an adoptive family
- Assistance in making a cooperative agreement with the adoptive family
- Information and referral on community resources (legal, medical, financial services, etc.)
- Facilitating the legal process
- Around-the-clock counseling, before and after your baby is placed
The Villages provides services to birth parents who have decided to make an adoption plan, or who are undecided and need help and support in making a decision. We can provide answers to your questions and information about your options in developing an adoption plan.
Call 800-874-6880 or click here for more information.